Purpose of Business Cards
- A piece of the company’s marketing plan – work with existing materials such as envelopes and letterhead to portray company identity and values
- Used to convey the spirit of your company’s culture
Are business cards important?
- Provide tangible information
- A physical object that potential clients can hold onto
Where to put your business card?
Some local places you might leave a stack of business cards, so you can grow your business easily:
- Coffee shops
- Art galleries
- City hall
- Ice cream shops
- Nail salons
- Child care centers
Why business card still matters?
1. First impression
- Business cards carry lots of weight in this modern business world. Poorly designed cards or not having business card are like an empty or a weak handshake.
- Trying to talk “big business”? – Don’t meet people with cheap business cards, or self-printed and laminated business cards. People may think “These are hustlers and a mere waste of time”
- Always choose a high-quality business card and your prospects or customers will believe and trust that you have a good company
2. Personal Connection
- There is a deeper connection when you meet someone face to face
- Making connections digitally is never as personal as meeting in person
- When you met a person, and give your business card to him or her, you make a physical connection that feels more authentic
- Spend time and build a professional business card instead of scribbling down last minute to find contact information on the back of a napkin, by using this card you can beat your competition
- A business card is a low-cost investment with a big impact
Business cards printing techniques
There are a few types of printing techniques that are very popular for business cards and the printing quality also matters.
Standard and good quality of dye produce the best print.
- Embossing/Debossing – it creates a raised / depressed impression on a card
- Foil finish – it gives a foil layer fixed to certain materials by a heating process
- Die-cut – it produces cards of differently cut shapes in paper or paperboard using a die
- Silk screening – gives a rich look to your card, it’s a woven mesh to support an ink-blocking
- Matte-Varnishing – Matte finish this gives a non-glossy smooth finish to the card
- UV-varnishing – Ultra-violet Varnishing gives, even more, a striking type of coating on
Why choose us?
- Full-color business cards
- Custom shapes and cuts
- Matte-finish paper options
- Various paper thickness
- Latest print technology with lofty standards
- Use premium inks and cards from sustainable sources which deliver vibrant color and top quality
- Save you money by offering free delivery options
- Rounded or Standard corners