Embossing Services Techniques
It is available in a variety of die styles, but with a different appearance depending on the element being embossed.
- Bevelled dies – good for in-depth embossed effects
- Round dies – offer an image with curved edges
- Sculptured dies – using many layers, it offers a 3D effect
- Flat dies – straight edge good for an embossed type finish
Where to use our embossing services?
Embossing is a technique and looks perfect for top-class printing. One can use this embossing for,
- Greeting cards
- Business cards
- Envelopes and Letterheads
Elements, images, text in the design can be embossed. The effective embossing design uses a detailed die and high-quality paper stock to highlight the in-depth embossed graphics.
How to plan an embossed brochure?
This type of embossing prints a pattern on 2 sides of the paper. There are a few things to remember:
- Create high details on paper, other papers offer a deeper and bolder image
- Embossing looks good on thick paper
Types of Embossing – you can choose according to your interest
There are various types of embossing available in the printing sector. One can choose the type with regards to their purpose.
- Single-level (image is raised to one flat level) and multi-level embossing (image is raised to multiple levels with different depths)
- Blind Emboss – is one that is not stamped with a printed picture or with a foil. The shade of the decorated picture is the same as the shade of the surface. You can likewise call it a self-embossing
- Sculptured Emboss: it is a hand-tooled process that requires a photograph or a drawing to make the image appear as realistic as possible.
- Debossing – in which the image surface is depressed
- Glazing is a popular method that uses dark coloured stock
We have the capacity to handle small or large projects. We offer all kinds of embossing services including business cards, letterhead, folders, and books. Our customer service and support team are responsive, friendly and attentive.